Lifetime Collection Cutting Board II.
Lifetime Cutting board Collection (Double sided)
Taking Care of Your Beautiful Wood
1. Limit the use of serrated knives if possible. To keep cutting board smooth, occasional light sanding removes blemishes from the surface. Always apply a coat of mineral oil after sanding, doing this can remove 75% of the surface moisture.
2. After every use, clean with warm soapy water and dried with a paper towel. Never soak it in water, it will cause warping or cracking.
3. When preparing meat, disinfect it with a bleach solution. Wood tends to get negative exposure sometimes, studies suggest that wood contains natural properties that fight bacteria. Whichever type of board that you choose, keeping it sanitary is crucial.
4. It's not a trivet! A hot pan will create a weak spot that will warp the wood.
5. Cutting board will begin to dry out over time. Apply mineral oil to one side and allow it to dry before applying it to the other side. This will help extend the life of your board by protecting against water damage. Never use any type of vegetable oil, they can eventually go rancid and cause food poisoning.
6. Store your wooden cutting board horizontally to avoid it from warping or curling. Proper care of your board will ensure that it can last you a lifetime with your family.
Enjoy your Lifetime Cutting-board Collection